Total Pageviews

Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Tomorrow!!!!

Well, tomorrow is the big day! I will be half a century old tomorrow morning. Ok, I think I'll just stick with turning 50. The other sounds way too old. And since I'm starting a whole new life this week, I'm not feeling old. I'm feeling excited and looking forward to my life.

I have been taking a bunch of online computer classes. I wanted to design a web page about my family. However, due to free agency, my kids would prefer me not to put info about my grandkids on it. Ok, I respect that. So what do I post? One idea I was given was to put some of my poetry on here. I've never shared it much, but maybe it's time. So here is what I wrote last week when I was thinking about my life starting over.

I faced the world alone today.
The future's so bright and blue.
I have so much ahead of me.
And my dreams all start anew.

I don't know what tomorrow brings.
But I'll face with head held high.
I can now look back upon the past.
And smile and say goodbye.

The future is a bright blank page.
Waiting for me to start to write.
And it seems to me it's been so long.
Since my future seemed so bright.

No comments: