Total Pageviews

Saturday, April 11, 2009

Max and the Two Bears

We have a bank up here that we call the Bear Bank. At the moment, I can't even tell you the real name of it. But they sell the cutest little bears. I got two of them this week as a present. I named the one Strawberry. Bet you can guess which one.



The other day I was driving with Max. I told him about my two bears cuz they are sitting on my dashboard. I told him I had named the one Strawberry, but couldn't think of a name for the boy bear. I told him he could help me name it. He thought for a few minutes. Then he said "Pancakes." So the two bears are Strawberry and Pancakes. I thought that was pretty imaginative of him.

3 comments:

Brett and Diane said...

Cute bears! You must be one amazing driver for them to stay put on your dashboard while driving.

malia said...

That's really cute! :)

Unknown said...

Perfect names for the bears....cute story about Max too! Thanks for the nice comments about the shoes on Elizabeth's blog. Dan has always taken good care of me...I feel very lucky to be his wife.